How can Vitalise Health Naturopathy help you?
- Are you constantly tired, despite having a good nights sleep?
- Have you tried everything but you still can’t sleep?
- Are you confused and fed up with what diet to follow given all the different advice in the media?
- Are you often battling with a low mood, unhappiness and feelings of depression?
- Do you often feel bloated after eating or have other digestive issues?
- Are you experiencing side effects from your medications?
We are highly skilled, passionate practitioners that work with you to address your health concerns. The Vitalise health team offer a range of natural treatments, therapies, supplements, and testing as well as natural skin products. Our treatments are specifically tailored to you and your health goals. Our one on one consultation allows us to support you in the changes you are making to your life and health.
We allow 90 minutes for our initial naturopathic consultation, in which we have a comprehensive discussion about your health concerns, medical history, dietary and lifestyle as well as emotional aspects of your wellbeing. Your consultation is in-depth so that we can create for you an individualised optimal health treatment plan.
Science and tradition has proven that herbal medicine, nutrition and lifestyle adjustments are increasingly proven as valid treatment options for many health concerns, including:
- Eczema, Asthma, Sinusitis and Hay Fever
- Digestive issues
- Food sensitivities
- Low energy and fatigue
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Mood Swings
- Osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory conditions
- Recurrent Colds, Flu and Other Immune Disorders
- Women’s Hormonal Imbalances
- Adrenal and/or Thyroid Imbalances
- Weight gain/loss
Plus many more chronic health conditions, Vitalise Health Naturopathic practice includes the following modalities: nutritional medicine, herbal medicine and massage.
Denise Melton is now based at the Tonic Room in Kingland, you can book with her on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday.
Our core focus is on putting you first, and as part of this, we have launched our ‘Mobile Naturopathic Service’. Let us take away the hassle of traffic and parking and let health come to you! Vitalise Health launched “The Mobile Naturopath” to bring holistic and natural medicine to you, wherever you are – either at your workplace or home. At present both Maree and Denise can travel to you if you live in Auckland and surrounding suburbs, cost is dependent on travel distance.
We offer mobile naturopathic consultations as well as consultations in our clinic, and over Skype.
Clinical experience has shown us the best results are obtained when clients commit to a number of consultations. In order to make a significant shift in your health and wellbeing we cannot address all of the necessary dietary, lifestyle and wellness strategies in one or two appointments, our expectation is a treatment protocol of an initial consultation with a minimum of 3 follow-up consultations over a period of two months. Thus is to ensure you have the appropriate tools and coaching to sustain your health and wellbeing long term.